Thursday, July 21, 2011

# 100 MY Wedding Cake

June 18th, 2011
My Wedding Cake

This was a chocolate and white layered cake, vanilla buttercream and fondant. Details in silver dragees, and handmade gum paste flowers. I also made cupcakes to match, and 1ups (which were meringue mushrooms, dipped in colored white chocolate and topped with white candy-coated sunflower seeds), for our big day. 

Coincidentally, this is also my 100th cake. 

I've also put up some pictures of us from the day. ☺
♥♥♥
Best
day
EVER.
♥♥♥












(Blue raspberry sugar crystals!)
(Gum paste flowers)


2 comments:

  1. This is fittingly your best wedding cake ever! And it is absolutely breathtaking!!! I feel the need to get my vows renewed or something so I can have you make me a wedding cake! The one I had was terrible. I am so happy for you and David! I just wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Thank you Keeley. I was super excited while updating my blog to discover that this was also my 100th cake. Perfect timing ☺
    And you know, if you need a cake, I will be there for you! :o) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete