Monday, November 4, 2013

#170 Eye'm Sorry (Banana Bread)

September 25th, 2013
Eye'm Sorry (Banana Bread)

So our neighbors downstairs (they aren't even directly below us!) suffer my children on a daily basis. I totally mean the literal and biblical translation of 'suffer' - why? You may ask?

They have two cats that like to sit in the window and peep out and meow at my kids. When we walk by in nice weather, the kitties come to the screen door - and my kids are always pressing their faces on the window, and door, of our neighbor's apartment, peering into their home looking for the kitties.

Our neighbors laugh and say it's fine with them... but I am always apologizing for them being such peeping toms.

While on our "get-rid-of-all-the-bananas-and-zucchini-kick," I made a loaf of super delicious banana bread and ...dolled it up to match our habits... as a way of apologizing to our neighbors.

They loved it. It gave them a laugh and they agreed - the recipe was perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment