Thursday, July 21, 2011

THE NEW Cakeopolis

Due to some technical difficulties (insert complaint about google here), I have had to re-start my blog at a different address. Hopefully, we will pick up from here and that will be that! 
A little about me: 

I
love
cake.
It's a great art medium. 
:o)


 I find inspiration for cake EVERYWHERE I look.  I saw a show once where Versace was on, and they asked him how he knew he loved designing and how could he do it for so long, and he replied that he loved it so much he just knew, because he would wake up in the morning with a new dress in his head.
A little lightbulb in my head went off! I totally wake up with a new cake in my head.


A lot of people say I look like Kristen Stewart, the actress.
Let me note that I am a little older, and have more children than she does.
But I'm flattered.
:o)


I like to walk out into that space where you worry about embarrassing yourself. 
I'm an artist.
I can't help it.


I will make cake for the rest of my able bodied life. It is therapeutic, a ground for learning, a way to make people happy... it's wonderful. I hope there are many new avenues down my road that involve more of these diverse cake lovers. I love hearing about everyone's dream cake. :o)

All right all right. Most of you already know me. I'll get to the posting now. 
Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment